Mandalika GP Ticket 2022, Pertamina Grand Prix Of Indonesia
With a Weekend Pass, you can experience the excitement of the MotoGP Grand Prix at the Mandalika International Street Circuit. See all of the qualifying sessions, as well as the thrills of race day as the world’s greatest motorcycle racers, compete for supremacy on the track.
At the second race of the 2022 Moto GP calendar, find out who will be the early favorites for the title. Watch as bikers of many countries race at high speeds around the race track’s twists and turns. See high-powered motorcycles from well-known brands such as Ducati, Yamaha, and Honda.
Hear the motors rev as the bikes speed around the course. Admire the daring overtaking tactics around wide bends, then watch the racers drive at top speed down the straights.
Enjoy a complete weekend of racing action, beginning with Friday and Saturday’s practice and qualifying sessions and concluding with Sunday’s spectacular race.
How Much Mandalika GP Ticket 2022
Get your Mandalika GP ticket 2022 by online booking, be the first to see this world-class racing event return to Indonesia, the last time in 1997.
|General Admission (Festival)||Rp 850,000|
|Standard Grandstand C/D/E/F/G/H/I||Rp 1,725,000|
|Premium Grandstand B/J/K||Rp 2,300,000|
|Premium Grandstand A||Rp 2,587,500|
Maps of Mandalika Circuit Lombok
Mandalika GP Ticket 2022 are available in 12 ticket types by zone from A – K the detail position as below
Covid-19 precautions Safety measures in place
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present a negative rapid test taken on the same day of the activity